Hi there! I’m Abi Lawrence – founder of Align Wellbeing, life and wellbeing coach, energy healer, and meditation teacher
Are you feeling lost, stuck, or unfulfilled in life? Wanting to make changes and create your ideal life and the future you desire and deserve?
I can help you do just that. I’m a life and wellbeing coach, and I’m passionate about helping people just like you who want to make changes in your life to create a vision of the future you want and help you take control of creating it. Why would you choose me to help you move forward and live the very best life you can? Because I’ve been where you are, I know how painful and frustrating it can be when you reach the point where you’re just drifting in life without taking control for shaping your future. Maybe you’re unhappy in your career, stuck in a relationship you’re not happy with anymore, your health and wellbeing isn’t as good as you’d like it to be, or you’ve simply lost your sense of who you are and what you want. Whatever it is you want to change it will be my honour and privilege to get you moving in the direction of your dreams using my unique life and wellbeing coaching methods.
A little about me
Until recently my life was progressing along the stereotypical ‘path’ successfully climbing the career ladder, acquiring ‘things’, and ticking off all the boxes we think we’re supposed to. I would have told you I was happy enough – earning good money, taking nice holidays, buying whatever I wanted, etc… but looking back now I know there was always something missing, I was never really happy, and after years along this path I’d entirely lost all sense of who I really am. I was depressed, anxious, and frustrated, I never slept for more than 2 or 3 hours a night, and my health was suffering.
Having ignored nudges in the past that were signalling to me I was on the wrong track, it took a particularly painful and challenging series of events to finally wake me up to this and allow myself to be guided to a more meaningful fulfilling way of life. I trained as a life and wellbeing coach, NLP practitioner, reiki and crystal healer, and meditation teacher – all as part of my own healing journey. Every time I had a knock in life and overcame it my burning desire was to help others going through difficult times or wanting to change their lives. So I trained in the skills of all the things that helped me – including life and wellbeing coaching, and followed my dream to help and support others feeling the same to find ALIGNment with who they truly are and what they really want from life. Because when we achieve that state of ALIGNment and WELLBEING we can literally be, do and have anything and everything we want!
Whatever it is you’re lacking right now, or looking for in life, it will be my honour and privilege to work with you along your journey. Using my own unique blend of life and wellbeing coaching strategies, mindset techniques, and positivity tools together we’ll get you moving in the direction of your dreams. My own life experience and healing journey are hugely instrumental in my work with others, and I promise you from my own experience – after the darkest hours always comes the dawn.
10 Fun and Random Things About Me:
1) I grew up in a little town called Hinckley in the East Midlands before moving all over the country, finally settling in the lovely market town of Hitchin for 8 years, and recently moved to the countryside in the beautiful village of Gamlingay
2) I love love love personal development books and speakers – Jim Rohn and Zig Ziglar being two of my all time favourites
3) My favourite place in the world is Australia, where I spent 2 months backpacking back in 2006
4) My Father is also a coach and hypnotherapist, and has helped countless people to change their lives for the better
5) I lived in Manchester for 3 and a half years back in my twenties, and it is still a place very dear to my heart
6) I absolutely love swimming and being in the water
7) I once received an award from Kriss Akabusi for a project I delivered for the Co-op
8) The following year I received another one from James Nesbitt
9) I did my first NLP training with John Grinder – one of the co-founders of the art
10) I collect crystals of all shapes and sizes